Wednesday, October 7, 2009

More pictures and thoughts pre refinement

So after 20U/21L, my teeth are a lot straighter but I think that there's probably a bit more tweaking that can be done with my teeth during the refinement process. I can't believe it - but despite going in just humbly wanting straighter teeth, I can't seem to embrace my teeth just as they are at the moment.

I'd really love some feedback on what sorts of things I might want to discuss with my doc when I see him next week. I'd like to come in as prepared as possible so that I can properly articulate the final changes I'd like to see.

Anyhow here's my list so far:
- can the top front right incisor be rotated a little further to the right and right lateral incisor brought out (or both)?
- can something be done with my top right lateral incisor that seems to be at an angle (not perpendicular to the gumline?
- will my top and lower finally meet again?
- will my attachments be coming off? when? what can be done about the staining?
- would it be possible to get both fixed and removable retainers for top and bottom? (he recommends, top removable and bottom fixed I think)
- can my teeth be shaved a bit? it seem like one incisor is longer than the other...
- is there anything that can be done about my uneven gumline?










No comments:

Post a Comment