Sunday, April 5, 2009

End of tray 8 update with pics

So out with tray 8 and on to tray 9 tomorrow (or maybe tonight). Don't tell Dr. A this but I was thinking about cheating and changing trays one night early. I am going to my trial dinner at the reception site on Tuesday and wanted to thoroughly enjoy it without having to mind sore teeth. I figure this is about the only time I'll be able to enjoy the meal since I probably won't have a chance to at my actual wedding. I'm otherwise very compliant when it comes to my trays, really I am!!

Anyhow this particular tray did not leave me nearly as sore as tray 7 for which I am thankful but I have a feeling there will be a lot of movement in tray 9 based on my clincheck.  My teeth look like they're straightening out a little more with every tray.  I do have some concerns though that first premolar on my top right is getting caught behind my cuspid based on how it feels when I floss and the front of the teeth doesn't fit right into the tray like the others.  I'll have to see how tray 9 feels and call Dr. A's office if it doesn't get better. 

Pictures:

Front - can still see some of the IPR gaps

Right side - notice how right side of cuspid blocks pre-molar

Left side - pretty much the same

A smile - straightening out little by little

Notice how saliva collects in pre molar tooth compared to surrounding teeth.   Attachment doesn't seem to be quite flush with tray.  (or maybe I'm just being overly obsessive about this??)

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    your teeth are looking great- I can see some real differences now. I see what you mean about cuspid blocking pre-molar- maybe you will need more IpR.
    I say go for the early change!! You want to enjoy your dinner. One night can't really hurt, after all, some people are on 7 day changeovers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a difference too - good luck at the dinner :)

    Sounds like its an exciting time to be you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I did end up changing my tray 1 day early and enjoyed a pain free trial dinner. It was divine. Wish I had taken pictures!

    ReplyDelete