Saturday, April 18, 2009

"whirrrr pssh whirrrr pssh..."

That dear reader is the sound that my trusty Macbook is making right now (it won't even turn on anymore). It looks like I will have to bring it into the Apple Store to have it repaired when I get a chance. Despite how much my PC using fiance usually teases me about my Mac, I must have looked so lost and forlorn about its current condition that he has been entirely sympathetic about it.

Honestly, the sudden onset of whatever ails my Mac does not agitate me quite as much as potentially losing some of the files including my wedding guestlists, tasklists, reception program and.... dozens of photos of my teeth. Having said that I've emailed a lot of these things to the fiance, important appointments are my blackberry, I still have this blog and have access to an old laptop my fiance doesn't use anymore so it's not the end of the world.

Anyhow I've taken pictures of tray 9 but won't be posting until I know the fate of my Mac. Let this be a lesson to all of you to remember to back up your files frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment