Sunday, October 4, 2020

Apologies...

 Going through my old blog posts I realized that in the couple of years after I finished my first invisalign journey, there were still lots of comments coming in.  While I really doubt that anyone reading my blog back then is still checking it out so many years later, I do want to want to send an apology out into the internet to those that I didn't respond to especially the people out there that were seeking advice (not so much the random dentists).  I usually like to be as helpful as I can especially when it comes to things I'm passionate about, like my teeth!

All I can say is shortly after I finished my last round, I realized I was pregnant (I won't share TMI but another long story) and went into high gear in terms of preparing for my first child.  I'm a slightly anxious person and that was a really big change in my life.  I love being a mom; I must have just gotten wrapped in my new mom life and wasn't keeping a close eye on comments for this blog - eventually I just kind of forgot about it in the post baby haze.

That's all I came here to say today. Have a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment