Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wheee - clincheck!!

Having a great day today as I:
  • Was on course and got to go home early 
  • Am loving the extra hour of daylight
  • Get to see my brothers in just a bit
  • AND most importantly... I just got access to and figured out how to post my clincheck!
One thing I realized as I was looking at my clincheck is that the first several trays have mostly been of the "it gets worse before it gets better variety" (I guess I was mistaken when I thought I saw some progress earlier) and that it's the next 7-8 that are really going to result in some noticeable change; the last few trays seem to involve minimal movement.  I'm so excited about the next few trays.

Enjoy folks (sorry, would've uploaded to youtube but it was in gif):




(Note:  I am currently on tray 7, engagement photos happen at around tray 10-12 and wedding at about tray 15)

2 comments:

  1. So amazing! I'm so excited for you and to see my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    I'd definitely recommend getting access or a copy of your clincheck if you can. It's great to be able track your progress especially if it seems like things aren't changing too much from the front view and you're getting discouraged.

    hehe... the drawback though is that being a bit obsessive, I've watched mine many many times now.

    ReplyDelete