Thursday, June 18, 2009

Almost there...



Yikes!  16 more days until the wedding.  

I have to admit, I've been a bit bummed that my teeth aren't straighter by now.  Having said that, they are way way straighter than when I first started and based on our viewing of our engagement photos today, they seem to be camera ready too.  I don't have that awful shadow where my snaggle tooth is anymore, which to me is worth the price of my entire treatment.  

Allow me a moment of vanity here but I used to think I just wasn't very photogenic and kind of accepted it but now that I'm smiling more confidently, I'm finally enjoying having my picture taken which has never been the case.  It's not just having straighter teeth, just feeling less inhibited about showing some teeth makes such a huge huge difference.  I wish I had engagement session photos to post but we're still negotiating this with our photog.

Anyhow, here's a recap of the last few trays just to show you how much my teeth have changed.


tray 1
tray 3
tray 5
tray 7
tray 9
tray 11
tray 13

Oh, and I finally got my wedding shoes!  
No one will see these under my huge dress but they are studded with swavorski crystals and are so much fun to wear.  

3 comments:

  1. Love the shoes!!! Your teeth look great! Best wishes for the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as Terrie said, your teeth is fine! haha. Have an awesome wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys - totally appreciate the support!

    all the best.

    ReplyDelete