Monday, June 8, 2009

Tray 13 update with pics

Sorry I've gotten so boring with these updates! I've been a busy girl. Had my staggette this weekend and work has been nutty not to mention all of this wedding stuff that needs to be taken care of...

Pictures:



Natural smile - with aligners on.

It's funny, but I usually don't smile like this (ie. with my mouth upturned) becauseI've always tried to minimize what people see of my teeth.

My midline is almost lined up!

My teeth look whiter than they actually are due to lighting.

I keep wondering if that upper canine and the neighboring premolar are getting into each other's way.





4 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! They are looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I'm quite pleased with them as well but am still hoping my lateral incisors comes out just a little more with the next couple of trays.

    i saw your last update. yours are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, fabulous! Fabulous! Those teeth are looking so good! I'm sure they are going to look wonderful on wedding day!

    ReplyDelete