Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A bundle of contradictions.

I'm a just a bundle of contradictions lately.

In the mornings when I look at my teeth they look pretty good to me but in the evenings when I floss and the light is a bit harsher I don't think they look quite as straight as I would've hoped for the wedding. I guess we'll have to wait and see how the next couple of trays move my teeth.

As my teeth were falling into place I was wondering if I had unusually large front teeth but now that things have progressed further, they seem to be almost normal sized.

One night, one of my bridesmaids admitted to not being able to take her eyes off of my teeth as she was thinking of going the invisalign route. Out of instinct, I commented on how straight her teeth were already and immediately regretted it... I don't want to be one of those naysayers that everyone on the blogs always complains about!!

I think I'm being just a little bit obsessive, hopefully it's just a phase.

2 comments:

  1. You still have loads of trays to go through, so I am sure by the end of your treatment, you'll look stunning and ready for your big day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks - my wedding will happen at tray 15 though but i think i've come to terms with that. they won't be perfect but should be 'good enough'.

    ReplyDelete