Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tray 12 update with pics

This past tray was mostly uneventful.  My teeth are just the slightest bit straighter.  Snaggy seems to be just a little more in line with the others.  Actually, what I recently realized is that Snaggy is actually in the right place, it's just my canine and front incisor that need to move back a bit.  

I've noticed a bit of staining around some of my attachments and am planning to fit in a cleaning in addition to the whitening when I get my attachments off.  No point in having straight teeth if they're going to be discolored! 

On to pictures!






My current tray was a little bit harder to slip on.  I'm not sure if it's just the tray or if my teeth or if something else is going on.  I guess I will wait a couple of days and see how it feels by the end.

Some reasons why it's been hard to keep the trays in for as long as I should lately...



No comments:

Post a Comment