Sunday, September 27, 2020

Initial progress - trays 1/2 (refinement 3) - again

Picture below taken on Sept 11 shortly after tray 1 (both upper and lower).  Getting the bottom tray in after all these years hurt so much.  Upper trays didn't hurt too much.  I should have taken a proper picture before I started  but this is as close to baseline as we will get.  This is probably a more flattering picture then what my teeth look like in reality.  Notice the not so straight midline.







The two pictures below were taken on Sept 20 after I swapped in tray 2 upper (kept on tray 1 lower).  A clearer photo then the above and really shows my snaggle tooth in all its glory.  Don't let the lighting up above fool you.  It's still hiding out in the back.


I swapped in tray 2 (bottom tray) this past weekend and it didn't hurt nearly as much as the first one.  

The reason why I'm spacing out changing my bottom trays is that I only have 6 of them and 9 upper.  Bottom will be interesting as I had to cut out part of my tray to accommodate a crown I had done since my first round of initial invisalign.  The tray just wouldn't fit and my retainer's broken so we will hsee how that works out.  I have noticed a bit of a between my teeth where my aligner ends so hopefully that won't cause any issues over time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment